TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may amend our Legal Terms at any time without specific notice to you. The latest copies of our Legal Terms will be posted on our Website, and you should review all Legal Terms prior to using our Website. After any revisions to our Legal Terms are posted, you agree to be bound to any such changes to them. Therefore, it is important for you to periodically review our Legal Terms to make sure you still agree to them.
- The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to The Annex, the owner of the Website.
- A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
- A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
- Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/ trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/ trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. The Annex has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.